Corsair Community

iCUE compatibility with Asus TUF GPU's

Z.S

Does the RGB control and sync with iCUE work with Asus TUF GPU's too (I have a full Corsair iCUE setup with Corsair peripherals and components and an Asus ROG Strix MOBO and even tried to get a ROG 3080 when it launched but my plan was delayed by scalpers and miners then after that I couldn't get the money to secure a high end GPU to match my high end PC because I needed money for other personal stuff and when I built the PC I ended up putting an old card in just for it to run and the GPU bottlenecks the entire PC AND MONITOR which can do 170Hz @1440p with HDR10+). I remember when it was first announced a couple years back there was no such thing as an RGB GPU from the Asus TUF range and also I think they only had RGB on the Strix line and when they did the partnership they mentioned Asus ROG I think. I want to know if I can sync Asus TUF series cards too as I am finally looking to upgrade after waiting through the pandemic trying to get a GPU for a good price and only recently have enough to go all out on a GPU (that isn't overpriced) and it seems to be hard to find Asus ROG GPU's for MSRP and it is super easy to find Asus TUF GPU's to the point some sites are even discounting them to the point for example where you can literally get a Asus TUF Gaming 3090 for slightly above the price of a Asus ROG Strix 3080 (cheaper 10GB model) and sometimes even the OC versions of the TUF GPU's.

I know ROG is slightly higher performance and is the flagship line but what is the point when you can literally jump one GPU tier higher for less money which already guarantees more performance anyway

Yes, the RGB control via icue works with the asus tuf models. I myself have an asus tuf version of the 6900xt.

TUF ICUE RGB.PNG

Edited by TeamZulu
  • Thanks 1

On 10/13/2022 at 7:19 PM, TeamZulu said:

Yes, the RGB control via icue works with the asus tuf models. I myself have an asus tuf version of the 6900xt.

TUF ICUE RGB.PNG

Thanks for the help I wanted to know since most of the time the ROG models are always sold out and the TUF models are almost always significantly cheaper and usually easier to find online and for this generation the TUF models look better since Asus decided to go for a police siren look on the ROG GPU's this generation instead of just plain black or black/silver/grey like usual

Edited by Z.S