Corsair Community

iCUE v4.28.174 Release Notes

Corsair Nick

• Corsair Employee
Software Enhancements
  • Resolved a display issue with Hardware Macro Delay Values exceeding 4095ms
  • Resolved the issue of a tutorial screen persisting when creating new action assignments or lighting effects
  • Resolved a rare issue with certain keyboard events stuck with On Press when a macro is activated

View full version

Still an issue: Sensor widgets added to the Home page - cannot turn off the graphing (no option in the pop-up menu). 

7 minutes ago, Bonnen said:

do I have to uninstall the old version before installing the iCUE _4.28.174 or can I install it directly?

iCue should uninstall itself, removing all remnants of it's old install, before installing the new version. I don't know/haven't checked if it removes Registry keys, but it does delete all installed files/drivers during newer version installation.

• 2 weeks later...

4.28.177 available.

Yes, as per the release notes for 4.28.174; 177 did break my DRAM RGB....why oh why...?

Why is it so difficult to publish release notes with the update, surely it can't take more than a minute or 2,  just disappointing and certainly no justifiable reason. 😕😞

Latest early release 4.29.201 now up and seem to offer some fixes at last.

My Asus GPU's are now showing back in iCue and new firmware update for Virtuoso headset appeared after update.

7 hours ago, andyvee said:

Latest early release 4.29.201 now up and seem to offer some fixes at last.

My Asus GPU's are now showing back in iCue and new firmware update for Virtuoso headset appeared after update.

>> DIY Product Enhancements
>> •  DRAM lighting configuration will no longer require users to enable SPD Write Access in the BIOS for full iCUE functionality.

This seems to be the nice addition for 4.29 release - one less thing to remember to do in the BIOS 🙃

• Corsair Employee

We have a new version of iCUE (v4.29.203) that will be available for download shortly.  Please be sure to update through the setting button in your existing app or visit our download page.  Release notes for the new version are available through the link below:

https://forum.corsair.com/release-notes/icue/