Corsair Community

Help needed for Strafe RGB Mk.2 keys not displaying correct colors even without iCUE

torimaesua

Every key on the row between Q and [ is significantly redder than it should be. I first noticed the red slowly fading in while playing a game and assumed that it was iCUE support that I didn't know about and could not discern the meaning of, but all of these problems persist regardless of iCUE being active, and it doesn't show these keys being lit in these colors. In addition the red seems to have moods of its own and will be stronger or lighter at different times. The R and N keys are slightly off-color. The Corsair logo and the number pad flicker. Forcing an update to the firmware did not do anything.

What can I do? It's starting to get really annoying, especially because the logo and numpad flicker shows up even if I completely lower the brightness. Thanks in advance, and for reading this far.

• Corsair Employee

Hey torimaesua,

Did you try resetting your keyboard? Maybe that can help solve your issue.

Unplug your keyboard.
With the keyboard unplugged, hold down the ESC key.
While holding down the ESC key, plug the keyboard back into your computer.
After about 5 seconds, release the ESC key. You will see the keyboard lighting flash if the reset is successful.