Corsair Community

Temperaturas altas en el refrigerante

Buenas, el caso es que le instale a mi ryzen 9 5900x una corsair h150i elite capellix, el liquido siempre esta altísimo, en idle esta sobre los 38-39 grados y en carga se pone a 42 grados haciendo que los ventiladores suenen mas de lo que deberían, cabe resaltar que el procesador tiene undervolt y en idle no pasa de los 42 grados quedándose en 60 grados en máxima carga, donde yo vivo hace bastante calor pero no creo que sea el problema, alguien sabe posible solución?, adjunto imágenes.

corsair.PNG

The fan curves in CUE are programmed around a baseline room or case temperature, generally about 23C.  While that may be true for some users year round, most of us have dramatic changes in room temperature between Winter and Summer.  Most users will see an idle coolant temperature of +4-7C above the room temperature and at least the same as the internal case temperature.  That is as low as things can be.  It would not be uncommon for you to idle at 37C in a warm Summer environment, especially for a closed glass case or if you have the PC in a corner.

There is nothing special about Coolant Temp = 40C, other than it represents a large jump from 23C.  If you have a warm environment, you'll want to take manual control of your fans.  There are two relatively easy ways to do this.

1) Custom Curve - Click the + in the Cooling Tab and a graph will appear below.  Change the "sensor" to H150i Elite Temp.  Then go to the lower right corner of the graph and click on one of the shape tools.  Those are the Quiet (relajada), Balanced, and Extreme presets and a quick way to get started.  Choose Quiet and then start to move the points.

If 37C is as low as you normally see, than set that to be the minimum temperature with a comfortable fan speed -- 750-800 rpm or whatever you like.  You can't bring the coolant temp down from this level, so the high fan speed is wasted here.  Slowly start to ramp up the fan speed between 37 and 45C.  Your goal is to set a fan speed you can tolerate at the maximum temp you normally see, probably during gaming when the GPU heats the case further.  For most users this will be 1300-1500 rpm, but that decision is up to you.  You can't overheat the CPU because you picked 1300 rpm instead of 1400 rpm.  It is not that sensitive to fan speed and the difference between 1300 and 1800 might be 2-3C, but a very large increase in noise.

2) Option #2 is to use fixed fan speeds and I often do this in Summer.  You pick a quiet idle speed for the desktop and set it to that.  When you are ready to start your load/gaming, set it to the highest speed you are willing to tolerate, then reduce that by 100 rpm.  Just let it run there.  This is especially useful if you have a highly variable room or case temp due to factors you cannot control.  Again, you can't overheat at idle with the fans in a fixed low speed and you if your CPU temps are at critical levels with a fixed moderate or high speed, that is going to be an environmental issue and not the AIO itself.  If your CPU temps only reach 60C and the coolant only increases +3C, then you don't need a lot of fan speed.  

Edited by c-attack

Entonces, esas temperaturas del refrigerante son normales?, Es que he visto revises y a la gente no le pasa de 35 grados el líquido en carga y a mí no me llega eso ni de broma, probaré lo que me has dicho, muchísimas gracias, cuando lo pruebe lo diré por aqui

Yes, I think they are relatively normal unless...  you tell me it's 18C in your room and the case temp is 21C.  Room and case temperature are the minimum floor and affect everything else.  If I pick up your PC and drop it in a 18C room, every temperature in your system drops by 12C.  Your coolant only increases +3C when in use and that demonstrates the H150i is working.  Your temps are higher because your environment is warmer.  Most often there is nothing you can do about that or you would already have done it for your own comfort.  

There are other contributing factors to internal or local case temperature.  A PC case that is sealed for noise will hold in more heat compared to a mesh case.  Where you put in the room can matter too.  Put in on the table in the corner with minimal air flow and the heat exhausted will stay in the that local area increasing the temperature further.  One thing you can do to combat this is point one your room fans toward the PC.  It won't cool it down, but it will help disperse the hot air surrounding the case and that in turn will help reduce the overall temps by a few degrees.  

Vale actualizo este post, tenias toda la razón, he probado a apretar también un poco mas el bloque y las temperaturas han bajado radicalmente cuando el clima estaba a 29 grados (hasta ayer estaba a 45 grados), si bien, con el cristal sube el liquido a 36 en reposo, la verdad es que las temperaturas y el ruido descendieron muchísimo, incluso se puede poner en equilibrado, adjunto captura, aunque ahí ponga 36,20 incluso baja hasta 35,60.

corsair.PNG

Edited by pandiclub

Don't worry too much about 35 vs 37 vs 39C.  None of those temperatures are critical and 37C will be only 2C colder at the CPU then 39C.  When you start to get near 50C, then you can run into CPU temperature problems on hot or overclocked CPUs.  With a baseline of 50C coolant, you could be into the 90s for CPU temp every time the voltage is full.  That's not really your issue and you simply need to find an acceptable level of fan noise for your current environment.  When the weather and room are so variable, I prefer the fixed fan speed option.  

• 2 years later...