Corsair Community

Corsair iQUE 4 - crashing on startup - why is it happening?

7OMM

Hi Everyone

Can someone please help me / why is this happening, it must be a simple fix???

I have everything Corsair to support the brand and keep my system all uniform for my OCD.

I have tried to download corsair IQUE4  - 3 to 4 times now and each time i try to open iQUE, it shows on my screen for about 7 seconds then closes (seems to show a picture of the ST100 headset stand)

The whole point in my having all matching corsair stuff is so i can link up the RGB and it all works fine everytime / looks clean on my desk etc.

I am currently having a RGB catastrophe - red-white keyboard / rainbow stand / white i164 / red MM800 / rainbow mouse

I can't cope its doing my head in!!!! and its PUBG sunday, I'm supposed to be getting them Winner Winner Chicken Dinners!!! 😆

NOTE:-

I had this issue back in march then it decided to work all by itself the next for some reason and it has been fine until yesterday.

I am assuming something needs updated or somthing.

This is my new system specs.

Corsair one i164

Corsair k95 Platinum keyboard

Corsair Harpoon RGB PRO mouse

Corsair MM800 mouse mat

Corsair ST100 headset stand

Corsair wireless VOID Pro Headset

It looks like everything should work looking at the compatibility list

1) Try running a repair install of CUE from the Windows Apps list.  Click on Corsair iCUE and select "Modify".  This will not erase profiles or settings and is often useful for cleaning up start-up issues or other strange behavior.

2) Try launching with less devices, specifically the external peripherals -> MM800, ST100, Void Pro receiver.  There is no reason they shouldn't work, but historically these are the ones that sometimes have strange issues.  Take those three off before powering on and see how it goes.  If successful, pick one, add it back, try again, until you find the faulting hardware.  While the ST100 appears in CUE when you start, it's possible its addition is what prevents normal stuff like the KB from being initialized, so don't assume that is the one working piece.  A KB error like this is really unusual, but not impossible.

3) If you are still not getting anywhere, contact Corsair Support.  You've paid for the assembled Corsair One.  You get full support.  Sometimes the Corsair One models have changes to CUE or their own hardware that make them different than if you buy the product of the shelf.  These differences are not always clear to those of us that do not own one, so it can be hard for the Community to nail this down.  There also is a "pre-built" section of the forum where you may find other Corsair One owners or more pointed experiences.  I don't get in there much and have not seen this specific issue mentioned in the main forums.

https://forum.corsair.com/forums/forum/202-corsair-pre-built-systems-troubleshooting/

Edited by c-attack