Corsair Community

LL120 and Corsair Crystal 570X RGB case

Hello i have as you have seen in the title the Corsair Crystal 570X RGB case and i am looking to buy a LL120. My question is, does the included built in led controller in the back of the case that all the case fans connect to enough to change the rgb modes with icue for the ll120 or do i need a commander pro? If i need a commander pro, in order to save the 60 euros (cuz i only want one fan) can i plug the fans rgb cable to the mobos and change that way via icue or Rgb Fusion?

Thanks in advance

You'll need a commander pro. The built-in rgb controller only works on sp120 rgb fans.

On 4/6/2022 at 9:23 PM, ButteryBuddha said:

You'll need a commander pro. The built-in rgb controller only works on sp120 rgb fans.

i bought a sp120, plugged in the fan to the controller but it only turns a different shade of wide with the fans that came with the case, also i cant change its color or speed or mode even though i plugged it in the 4th slot of the controller of the case

On 4/6/2022 at 9:23 PM, ButteryBuddha said:

also I switched the 1st and the 4th slot of the controller and then the original 3 fans didnt show any colors while the new sp120 continued displaying white without changing anything. No matter what i do the new sp120 wont work and idk why but the sp120s that came with the case somehow depend for them to be wired at the slots 1-3