Corsair Community

Ask about whether the corsair one i300 12900k sku can turn off the efficiency core

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2022 at 10:12 PM, Corsair Mordred said:

Hi @qz1c21

Apologies for the delay!

I'm currently checking with a staff member that has access to one of these systems - and will get back to you with more information ASAP

~ Mordred

Thank you for your response

On 2/9/2022 at 7:27 PM, Corsair Mordred said:

Hi @qz1c21

Sorry for the wait -- yes, the E core can be disabled in the Overclock/Advanced CPU configuration section of the BIOS settings.

Hope this helps!

Hello, how many m2 hard drives are there for corsair one i300? In addition to the original 2tb solid state, can I install a second one by myself?

In addition, can the memory in the bios be overclocked? Can the 6000mhz ddr5 memory I purchased by myself be set higher than the original 4800mhz frequency in the bios?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee

Hi @qz1c21

There is typically a 2nd M.2 slot on the rear of the motherboard; although this is normally restricted by the case somewhat - so you couldn't use a model with a heatsink.

If you could provide me with the SKU of the product (CS-90xxxxxx) from the sticker on the base, I can check the specific specification of that system for higher frequency compatibility.