Corsair Community

Is it possible to delete EQ presets on the iCUE app?

The old version of the app had slider bars to disable EQ presets, I can't seem to find them on the new version.
My HS80 wireless has a button that's easy to tap to swap profiles when adjusting volume, there's also no voice prompt when profiles change.
Anyone got a fix? Thanks in advance 😆

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Yes please!

I hate the EQ's, I wish they would have them in the background and you can add them to a rotation if you want (Kind of like the lighting effects on the keyboards) or an option to disable them, or even easier solution, allow us to disable EQ switching, its so painful having to alt tab because a game sounds weird, just to find out its gone to voice boost or something....

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Found a fix by changing the settings of all equalizer presets to be same as "pure direct" so accidental switches have no effect on sound quality..

These are the two files in %AppData%\Corsair\CUE5\eq_presets that need to be edited:

unlimitedequalizerpresets.cuelibrary
limitedequalizerpresets.cuelibrary

The changes needed should be obvious - just copy over the 10 lines of "Pure Direct" with <value0>0</value0> to <value9>0</value9> to replace the corresponding lines for all other presets.

Duplicates for these settings are also present in these two files in %ProgramFiles%\Corsair\Corsair iCUE5 Software\predefined_data:

defaultUnlimitedEqualizerPresets
defaultLimitedEqualizerPresets

Changing the settings in only these two files has no impact on iCue but it might be prudent to do so to prevent it from restoring the original presets after an update or somethiong.