Corsair Community

Ll120 rgb fans not lighting up properly

vin520

I bought 2 x 3 fan packs with a lighting and rgb hub in both packs. I connected all fans only using 1 rgb hub and 1 lighting hub since they have enough headers but for some reason the rgb is not working properly. It only gives green and blue and doesn't change at all when I'm trying to change it in iCue. I tried connecting only 1 fan to the rgb hub and then it gives me a proper rainbow but whenever I try to add fans it won't work properly. I tried putting the fans in the first header 1 by 1 and 2 of them don't give a rainbow. After that I thought maybe those 2 are broken and left them out but when I added the other fans that did work separately they still don't work properly when put together. I have have changed the usb 2.0 cable to an other header on the mobo and that didn't change a thing. Bought a new psu and gave the rgb hub its own power cable and that didn't change anything. Tried updating iCue. That didn't solve it either. I'm at the point of giving up cause I'm trying to solve this problem for almost a week now. 

I tried connecting 2 rgb hubs to 1 lighting hub and connected 3 fans per rgb hub and that didn't solve it either. Only 2 of the 6 fans gave a rainbow. I changed the first lighting hub with the one I didn't use and that didn't solve it either.