Corsair Community

desperately need corsair 800d hotswap bay parts

the hot swap bay in my 800d case rails have broken and i need a way to replace or fix these stupid plastic parts that hold the drives in so i can keep using the hotswap bay

can corsair 3d print these parts for 800d owners on demand?

that drive bay was handy and we used it all the time on the file server and otherwise because of some plastic parts i will no longer be able to use it.

i dont know what to do and i dont want to spend more money to buy a new case and the time to dismantle everything.

i bought a spare hotswap bay backplane thinking that would die and even extra filters extra bay trays and it is a tiny little plastic thing that should have been metal that broke.

• Corsair Employee
the hot swap bay in my 800d case rails have broken and i need a way to replace or fix these stupid plastic parts that hold the drives in so i can keep using the hotswap bay

can corsair 3d print these parts for 800d owners on demand?

that drive bay was handy and we used it all the time on the file server and otherwise because of some plastic parts i will no longer be able to use it.

i dont know what to do and i dont want to spend more money to buy a new case and the time to dismantle everything.

i bought a spare hotswap bay backplane thinking that would die and even extra filters extra bay trays and it is a tiny little plastic thing that should have been metal that broke.

So unfortunately, this case being 12 years old - there are/will be no available spare parts of the pieces/parts that you need. We do not carry inventory of those parts unfortunately.