Corsair Community

New H150i will not power on

I'll read the manual, watched the videos and I've reinstalled it 3 times now, but it will not power up. The fans are not spinning, but each have a lit small green led in them. The PC takes about 1 minute to overheat. I've unplugged a hard drive and used a its SATA power cable to ensure the power is hot.

iCUE doesn't see it either.

Any ideas or is it just dead out of the box.

Thanks,

It would appear to be DOA. The 60 second overheat confirms there is no moving fluid. Pump LED should light up as well. Since it does not appear to be a SATA issue on your end, I don't see much you can do and that needs to go back. I am assuming this is H150i Pro of H150i XT. The H150i Elite must be run through it's special cable to the Commander Core for power.

If you ever made it up to Windows and got CUE open, did you see the AIO pump head picture in CUE? Or just the "Commander Core" controller picture? There were 1 or 2 people in here that had a weird first experience. You might try full power down, flip the PSU switch, then disconnect the special Elite wide cable on the end from pump and Com Core. Re-connect and re-power. That worked for 1 person, but if not I would say take it back.