Corsair Community

K100 Left Shift Key Issue

Hey everyone... So I'm not sure what the deal is, but it seems the left shift key stabilizer is slightly loose. I've replaced this keyboard 3 times, and the 3rd replacement, the issue is there but not as bad. Basically when I press down the shift key a bit more, the keycap makes a weird popping sound. After pulling out the keycap and tried to replicate the sound. It seems the housing that holds the stabilizer posts shifts around when applying pressure at a certain angle on the keycap. Not sure how to correct this. It's a bit distracting when you're gaming and all the keys are smooth. Then you apply a little more pressure on the shift keycap with your pinky finger and you feel that weird shifting of the keycap. Just figured to see if anyone else has the issue and how to correct it. Clearly replacing it again might not correct the issue lol.

• 1 year later...

I'm in Japan and i just got the keyboard yesterday.Im sending back to amazon and getting a replacement.Plus it was delivered without box, like if you got from a shop.I was shocked when i saw it.