Corsair Community

Shipping time Taiwan to Netherlands

CWL_Bot

Good afternoon everyone.

I have a quick question.

Ordered RAM and it's coming from Taiwan.

My order has been placed 28th of Jan and the order is processed the second of February.

Just checked my order, and when I clicked on shipping info it says that the parcel isn't handed over to DHL yet. When could I expect it to arrive (Netherlands)?

Processed 2nd of Feb and shipping label was also made that day but not handed to DHL yet according to DHL tracking info.

Kind regards & have a beautiful day!

Hey Louis,

No nothing yet.. Getting kinda frustrated right now as I get 0 updates from Corsair and it has been a week now..

Still not handed over to DHL. To be honest, current state I expect it to arrive in 2022 maybe.. :mad:

Hopefully yours will come soon

• Corsair Employee

Hi CWL_Bot

Sorry to hear about these delays.

Whilst we always endeavour to get these orders shipped as soon as humanly possible; sometimes there are external factors that can cause delays.

Drop us an email at https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us and we can take a closer look at your order status.

~ Mordred

Thank you CWL_Bot for your answere. I appreciate that.

Its getting crazier in every single sec. On the dhl site it still says that my package isnt be handed to dhl yet. But today I got an email from Corsair. They said that my package finally arrives me and closed my Order. Now it says Delivered. Like WOW what? hahaha.

I hope that its just a mistake. I love my Corsair products but I had nothing like that. Iam over 2 weeks now so excited for my delivery and then this. It really is an emotional rollercoaster right know.

Anyways hope yours will arrives as fast as possible.

Have a great day!