Corsair Community

Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT 1.1.32 firmware file

Hi, sorry, i know it's an old thread. I updated to the latest firmware and i having some issues. For example: before updating, when i turn the pc on, the logo lights up in less than a second. Now, with this firmware update it tooks 5 to 6 seconds to light up and it makes a flushing noise. 
Do you guys have an older firmware version (maybe the one that comes with the H100i RGB PRO XT)? If so, i'll be very appreciated. 
Thanks in advance! Cheers, Leo.

• 1 month later...
On 11/26/2020 at 1:19 PM, Frosty5689 said:

Since there is a bunch of posts and replies of people asking for H100i RGB Pro XT firmware file... I uploaded the one I used to manually upgrade to latest firmware.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7bz9kf3fhtujffb/CUEGxaulj%257Bd666be6f-b520-490c-92cc-8f9e2442d0cc%257D_temp_H100I_Pro_XT_V1.1.32.hex/file

The method to manually flash the firmware is in this video provided by Corsair:

[ame]

[/ame]

If the above fails, try turning off your computer and shutting down the power supply and drain the remaining energy and try again (it didn't work for me after the iCue failed update till I shutdown, turned off PSU and drained all the energy). This caused the H100i to function correctly on older firmware and was able to update right away.

If it still fails, try doing the manual flashing process in Windows 10 Safe mode.

How to boot Windows 10 in Safe Mode:

https://www.dell.com/support/article/en-ca/sln306359/how-to-boot-to-safe-mode-in-windows-10?lang=en

Man, thank you very much. I hope you have a good time, because you made my day.

Edited by L0rd Vetinari

• 2 months later...

I LITERALLY JUST CREATED MY ACCOUNT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THIS!!

Yesterday my noon was killed by iCUE deciding to install new firmware for my H100i SE and freezing during the process. 
No avail, I force-closed it. Up till now it was fine. It recovered. But then it tried the update againg - same issue. This time, after restarting Windows, lights went out, and the pump and fans defaulted to 100%.

ANNOYING I TELL YOU!. 

Anyways. several restarts, reinstalls and different iCUE versions later, iCUE still didn't pick up the device. No even worse, my Commander Pro and Lightning Node Core started to disappear as well...

And since nothing was really hepling, I resorted to find a way to forcefully push the firmware image back on the device. I knew it wasn't bircked - just softlocked.

Fancy that first of all Corsair has a tool for this in the install folder for iCUE, and secondly very convenient that you can find a firmware image in the appdata/temp-folder! 

After failing to flash it, since the bootloader tool couldn't connect, I used all my PC wits and figured, that during bootloader state, any device will enter "boot phase" of the firmware or go into a soft-locked state, if that fails. Since we have no way to read out this happenings, I just figured to kill power to the H100i, and instantly force the firmware-push after giving it back the power.

And EUREKA IT WORKED!

So my additional tipp here would be:

1. Use safe-mode and strat the program via powershell or cmd - gives more feedback, then the flashing terminal window...
2. Reset the power cycle, if the device is found by xmcbootloader but it cannot connect to it's bootloader.

IF the device isn't even found, well, then I would be out of options at that point as well. So lucky me, hope no one will have such a experience!

Also Thanks Corsair, that was my first time, that you evidently either released a iCUE version where firmware updates are scuffed, or you pushed a faulty firmware. 

Either way. Now is all fine. No RMA needed, and I am a happy customer again. 

But this kind of stuff is for "prosumer" for the witty interested geeks. A normal customer would be so frustrated!

Again many thanks!!!!!

• 2 months later...

My H100i still acts strange, and I still need to re-flash my H100i RGB with uneven intervals.
(It either disappears totally from Windows, or is suddenly unable to be update through iCue. Sometimes it helps just re-flashing with the latest firmware through iCue, but sometimes I need to boot in safe mode and use the bootloader.

This has been an issue for a lot of persons for a long time.
When will Corsair FIX this issue and release a new firmware?

Or does anyone have an older firmware that works, since the latest 1.01.32 is definitely faulty!
(I will most probably try to sell my h100i and buy a non-Corsair cooler. I will also stay away from Corsair in the future since they seem unwilling to fix this...)

• 4 months later...

hi,

i got same problem with my H100I RGB PRO XT, my fan speed are stucked to 100% and impossible to modify the speed.

the firmware of the AIO is : 1.01.32

icue version : 4.19.191

Is someone got the good firmware file for this model and don't have the speed issue ?

i had alredy try to update icue, downgrade icue,...no success

i already got a ticket, no answer yet.

++

Edited by ibasaw

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Does anyone have firmware 1.01.22 for the h100i rgb pro xt, the .hex file? Thanks!!