Corsair Community

3.29.110: my profile does not load

c3k

Folks,

I am running three machines, each on 3.29.110. Each has a slightly different AIO and corsair RGB keyboard.

On each, I have set up a separate profile for cooling and lighting (AIO) and the key lighting on the keyboard.

On each, whenever I reboot my computer, the "Default" profile loads.

That is the spiraling rainbow effect. It is NOT what I had set and was running before the reboot.

How do I keep MY profile as the one to start when iCUE starts?

(This was not an issue before 2.29.110.)

Thanks,

Ken

Drag it to the top of list on the left side. Be aware that hardware profiles (HW) and any software profile linked to a specific .exe launch cannot be the default profile. They will get skipped.

The automatically generated "default" profile has no special properties or value. It can be renamed, changed, or deleted without consequence.

Drag it to the top of list on the left side. Be aware that hardware profiles (HW) and any software profile linked to a specific .exe launch cannot be the default profile. They will get skipped.

The automatically generated "default" profile has no special properties or value. It can be renamed, changed, or deleted without consequence.

Thanks. I never had to do that before...

Thanks. I never had to do that before...

Been using iCUE for 2 years, and it's always been that way. I suspect you had your custom profile first in the list on previous versions, and when you updated, it may have re-ordered your profile list, placing the Default profile first. But the top profile in the list has always been the default on iCUE launch, as long as I've been using it anyway.