Corsair Community

iCUE Restarting Randomly

okspeck

I have iCUE controlling 6 different Corsair components. Randomly, several times per day but not resulting from any obvious input, the software will restart. The icon will disappear from my system tray and I will hear the Windows "Found Device" chime, the RGB will flash on all my Corsair devices, then it will reconnect on its own. The whole process only takes about 5 seconds or so, but it's especially annoying when I'm online gaming. Has anyone experienced this issue and found a fix?

I've already re-installed iCUE and checked the connections of all my peripherals and tested different USB ports. My peripherals are below. Thanks for any help!

Keyboard - Corsair K70 RGB MK.2

Mouse - Corsair Ironclaw RGB

Headset - Corsair VOID Pro RGB Wireless

CPU Cooler - Corsair H115i RGB Platinum 280mm

RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3000

Headset Stand - Corsair HT100 RGB

I have iCUE controlling 6 different Corsair components. Randomly, several times per day but not resulting from any obvious input, the software will restart. The icon will disappear from my system tray and I will hear the Windows "Found Device" chime, the RGB will flash on all my Corsair devices, then it will reconnect on its own. The whole process only takes about 5 seconds or so, but it's especially annoying when I'm online gaming. Has anyone experienced this issue and found a fix?

I've already re-installed iCUE and checked the connections of all my peripherals and tested different USB ports. My peripherals are below. Thanks for any help!

Keyboard - Corsair K70 RGB MK.2

Mouse - Corsair Ironclaw RGB

Headset - Corsair VOID Pro RGB Wireless

CPU Cooler - Corsair H115i RGB Platinum 280mm

RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3000

Headset Stand - Corsair HT100 RGB

I met the same situation with icue and did everything on this forum and youtube seemed like there was no way to fix it and no one at cossair seemed to care that their customers were meeting a lot. inconvenience with the software they created.

may i ask which windows are you using? i use 10 and is wondering if win 7 will be the same. I will try to install on Windows 7 tonight if the problem continues maybe I will throw my mouse under the bed and try another brand.

Edited by KimTieuBao

I'm using Windows 10 as well and have searched high & low for an answer without finding one. I know some of this stuff is hard to pinpoint and fix, but this seems to be a very widespread issue that's remaining unresolved. If anyone has a fix or even a statement from Corsair, I'd appreciate it greatly if you'd let me know! Thanks