Corsair Community

iCue not working?

GewoonMachiel

For some reason 2 days ago my Corsair LL120 Fans RGB stopped working. I tried updating the software with no success, also tried plugging in the cables again with no effect. My question is, Does anyone know a fix for this?

The fans themselves stopped or the RGB stopped? I am guessing you have these hooked into a CoPro, have you tried different ports already? Also when you say updateed the software do you mean the software or the firmware? If you haven't tried the firmware, force an update on that because that seems to be par for the course around here when my fans decide to go on vacation.

The fans themselves stopped or the RGB stopped? I am guessing you have these hooked into a CoPro, have you tried different ports already? Also when you say updateed the software do you mean the software or the firmware? If you haven't tried the firmware, force an update on that because that seems to be par for the course around here when my fans decide to go on vacation.

The RGB of the fans stopped working, i tried pluging them into different ports aswell and forced a firmware update, still doesn’t work