Corsair Community

New build

camelzigzag

I'm working on my part list for a new build. I haven't put together a computer in years so there's a lot of new stuff I'm having to learn. My questions today are mainly about cooling and placement.

Since Corsair is working with MSI on the Sea Hawk X I've decided that I'll be using a MSI Godlike Gaming Z370 board with and 8th gen 8700K processor.

This is what I would like to use:

Corsair AXi Series, AX1500i, 1500 Watt

Hydro Series™ H115i 280mm Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler

DOMINATOR® PLATINUM Special Edition Torque 32GB (2 x 16GB) x2 = 64GB

Corsair Graphite Series 780T

Dominator Airflow Platinum LED Fan

I'll be using a 2 TB NVMe SSD

Windows 10 64bit

Will all of the components fit inside this case or should I choose something else? Is there room for a Push and Pull setup for both the CPU cooler and the GPU cooler? Where should I place them if so? It looks like there is the ability to place fans on the bottom of this case, if so what fans should I choose, and I'm assuming those should be intake fans? If push and pull is possible what fans are best for that or is it even reasonable to go with a push and pull setup? Lastly is SLI with this card possible? I may not go SLI just more curious than anything, not sure if it will be that beneficial.

For those that are curios, I know that 1500 watts is overkill but the PSU is Titanium rated and I want as little ripple as possible. I also know that 64GB of RAM is overkill but I will eventually get into some video editing not just gaming.

Thank you, any and all suggestions are welcome and wanted!