Corsair Community

H100i Pump Speed

Jpump

Just got my H100i as a replacement for my dead H100 and my pump speed won't go above 2046. Everything I've read says it should be running at 2200-2400RPM. I have CPU_FAN Q-Fan disabled in bios, both fans are connected via the splitter and connected to the pump. I tried a different USB headers on my motherboard with no change. Idling at 45C, but it's 32C right now in my room. Only thing I have left to try is re-seating the pump. Is my pump RPM normal, or is it missing 150-350RPM and not running at 100%?

H100i.thumb.png.3435582a469c1e4739c1e0e67f4a91eb.png

The H100i is SATA powered so all the BIOS setting will not affect the pump speed.

The usual pump speed is around 2200 RPM and can't be changed and I suspect 2044 RPM is within the expected range.

The screen shot you have attached is a PITA to read and I can't see some of the information.

You should attach a full size image the [Home] tab as a .PNG file as this contains more information than the [Configuration] tab, has a standard layout and .PNG images are sharper.

See http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=853900 for how to attach a file/screen image to a post.

Archived