Corsair Community

Help with H100i GTX

Gaga

Hello everyone. I have small issue to deal with and I wonder how to fix it, if its issue or problem at all, think not, but here is the story. I noticed when bought new pc after some time on device manager says that I miss hydro series driver for water cooling, after some research downloaded corsair link and it was done, driver problem fixed. But then my worry started. After like 20 minutes in game, I noticed sound like never before, got my headphones off and noticed my case is making like double or triple sounds more than before corsair link install. I was worried and scared as fck, then I noticed "profile" on corsair link so you can change on quiet, by default was on balanced. I probably scared for no reason, I get used to quiet mode anyways. But anyway, when I switch on quiet mode as far as I noticed, after some time in game, fans start work like in balanced mode. I really want to fix it to be in quiet mode all the time and I wonder can someone tell me in full details how to do it. Here is pictures of temperatures just to provide you some info. First one is normal, just watching some youtube, surfing on twitter, twitch, bla bla, and seccond one is when I run overwatch on ultra details. #1 http://prnt.sc/c18i34 and #2 http://prnt.sc/c18i8j and anyway pc I have is

PROCESSOR: Skylake i7 6700k 4.0 GHZ Box 14nm

MOTHERBOARD: Asus Maximus VIII Hero

GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980ti 6GB DDR5

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2800MHZ

COOLING: Corsair Hydro Series h100i GTX

POWER SUPPLY: Evga Supernova 650Gs 650W

SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB

HDD: WD Black 1TB

GAMING CHASSIS: Define R5 Black - Fractal Design

thanks in advance for helping to resolve and leave my pc in quiet mode, balanced is scared, its too much for my ears

How is the H100iGTX fan configured? Attach a a screen shot of the fan configuration panel to your post.

I suspect you need to use a Custom Curve so the H100iGTX fan speed does not increase as quickly.

You should also add your PC specs to your profile rather then posting them.

How is the H100iGTX fan configured? Attach a a screen shot of the fan configuration panel to your post.

I suspect you need to use a Custom Curve so the H100iGTX fan speed does not increase as quickly.

You should also add your PC specs to your profile rather then posting them.

Where I can find a fan configuration panel? Sorry, I got this problem today, and I don't know much about corsair link program, or I need to make screenshot of fan configuration panel from somewhere else?

this ?

Yes, but why did you not attach it to the image as I asked? I don't wish to read adverts!

Change the mode to custom and setup the curve so the fans don't speed up 'till the coolant get's quite warm. Have a read from http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=864683

Again, You should also add your PC specs to your profile rather then posting them.

Archived