Corsair Community

How to turn off the H100i led light?

skizo

I have had it with this thing. The lights never do what I have saved and I'm just done with it. For three damn years all these lights have done is frustrated me. I just want the LED light off permanently and I want to remove Corsair Link from my PC. I turned the light settings to all black in Link (effectively turning it off) and rebooted. It stayed black (off). So I powered down again and I removed the Link cable from the pump and rebooted and now its running some color combo I never would have set (pink, yellow, orange, blue?). How the hell do I just turn the darn thing OFF? :mad:

There is no way to turn off the LEDs without the corsair link.

Incorrect, utilities other than Corsair Link could do this, but you do need to use software.

If it really is a H100i and not a H100iGTX or H100iV2 my SIV utility can do this.

You also need to set 1,1,1 rather than 0,0,0 to work around the H100i firmware bug.

Incorrect, utilities other than Corsair Link could do this, but you do need to use software.

If it really is a H100i and not a H100iGTX or H100iV2 my SIV utility can do this.

You also need to set 1,1,1 rather than 0,0,0 to work around the H100i firmware bug.

YES! Thank you!

If anyone stumbles across this thread and needs a link, it's here. Scroll down to where it says configuring lights - http://rh-software.com/Using%20SIV%20to%20Control%20Corsair%20Link%20Hardware.pdf

does the link cable have to be hooked in to change colors with your software?

Yes and no as it is for any software. You have two options with a H100i or H80i.

1. Connect them using the USB cable.
  2. Connect them using the C-Link cable to a CL Mini or a different H80i/H100i.

YES! Thank you!

If anyone stumbles across this thread and needs a link, it's here. Scroll down to where it says configuring lights - http://rh-software.com/Using%20SIV%20to%20Control%20Corsair%20Link%20Hardware.pdf

Perhaps I got excited too soon. Got some time to work on this today and I still am unable to get the lights to turn off. I've gone through the step by step instructions in the pdf to no avial. Most of the instructions look quite different than what actually appears on my own screen but I think I've gone through it correctly. I definitely don't have the temps part from the 1-5 steps so not sure if thats the problem.

I've also set the lights to black but they're appearing dark blue on my pump..?

http://i.imgur.com/SKzwQ4P.png

I've also set the lights to black but they're appearing dark blue on my pump..?

On the H100i + H80i with the 1.1.3 firmware set them to 1,1,1 rather than 0,0,0. In general don't use zero as there is a firmware bug and using zero triggers it.

Also try using mode 0 rather than mode 1.

attachment.php?attachmentid=25458&stc=1&d=1464377349

1634917249_LinkLEDs.png.34af4ade27d5aa669ee26d23661e8739.png

Archived