Corsair Community

Support of tho H110i GT in one PC

nadal.komt

Link software does not recognize second H 110i GT installed in HG10 N980.

They are both connected into internal USB ports. On first start after installation I saw it but link does not read its temps and fan speeds, so I reinstalled link soft. After that I see only one H110i GT device.

They are both connected into internal USB ports. On first start after installation I saw it but link does not read its temps and fan speeds, so I reinstalled link soft. After that I see only one H110i GT device.

Hey m8!

I recently had a similar problem with my H110i GT..

Try this out it worked for me..

Completely ignore the USB error or w.e it says..

Right click on My computer > Properties > Device Manager

In there look for any other driver / program that might have an error..

For me it was the "ethernet controller driver"

Instead of trying to fix the Cooler i went and downloaded LAN Drivers for my motherboard ...

The second i did that, and restarted my computer.. IT ALL FIXED!

So maybe the problem isnt with the cooler it can be with other stuff surrounding it ..

Hopefully it helps >.>

It should and I suspect there may be a hardware issue. What do Devices and Printers + Device Manager HID section report? Are there and yellow triangles? If you are unsure post screen shots. I suspect the SIV [Link Devices] panel will provide some insight.

The SIV [uSB Bus], [Link Devices] and [Link Status] panels allow the root cause of many hardware issues to be determined and resolved. If you need help with a CL hardware issue I recommend posting these screen shots.

Archived