Corsair Community

Scimitar buttons not reacting

Sycogenesis

I just noticed that sometimes the side buttons are not working all the time like i did a test on a target dummy in Blade and Soul and counted how many times the spell went off when i told it too and it missed quite a few times.... I have the software and it's fully updated and everything the hot keys are mapped.

This was one of the biggest complaints about this mouse on Newegg but i thought with a sponsor like Bahjeera and what not i would give it the benefit of the doubt but if this keeps up im just putting in a refund because i'm not putting up with this for a mouse that damn near cost 100$:evil:

I got the mouse in Oct 2015 and it worked fine until a few weeks ago. Now I can't get any side buttons working. I have put in a support request and watching another forum post that has had some solutions (none worked for me) and also recently the promise of a fix on the 26th of Feb from a corsair rep. Lets hope it gets released soon as the main feature of the mouse is not working and without it there are many better mice for cheaper on the market.

Archived