Corsair Community

H100i GTX vs H100i V2

Undesired_Hero

Hello everyone, Is the V2 the exact same as H100i GTX but just under a different name?

If the V2 is an upgraded unit I have to wait 1 - 2 weeks before i can order one. If it's the same i can just buy the GTX tomorrow.

I'm gonna plan to use SP120 PMW Quiet Editions on the Radiator and not the stock fans.

I guess you did not find:

Those two versions are technically the same in terms of performance and build quality, no difference in FW either. The only difference is that the V2 units have had their CPU blocks slightly tweaked to ensure compatibility with some Skylake m-ITX boards that may have components really close to the socket.

• 5 months later...

Can't remember where, but I have read at one of the tech sites that the original model's hoses are more flexible than the newer one. True? But one of the Corsair posters stated the newer model's CPU block mounts more easily on certain MB's... HMM....

I'm about to begin my Mini-ITX build using an 'Ncase M1' chassis on an Asus Z170I Pro Gaming MB.

Can't remember where, but I have read at one of the tech sites that the original model's hoses are more flexible than the newer one. True? But one of the Corsair posters stated the newer model's CPU block mounts more easily on certain MB's...

I suspect not and that it specified the CoolIT H110i/H110iGT are more flexible than the Asetek H115i/H110iGTX which AFAIK is the situation.

I can't be 100% sure as I only have a CoolIT H110iGT + Asetek H80iGT where this is the case.

Archived