Corsair Community

When i start my computer the Corsair K70 is always red and white

Hello, I have a rainbow profile that i use and that always is on when the computer is on, however when i start up my computer the keyboard always lights red and white for a few second before changing back to my rainbow profile. Is it like this for everyone or only for me? And is it possible to fix for it to show the rainbow immedietly instead of the red and white?

Thnx

When you're in CUE, head to Profiles -> Lighting, and next to the dropdown box showing the currently selected profile, there's a little menu button that looks like 3 lines. Click on that, then select "Save profile to device memory".

Keep in mind, this just saves a static profile. There will be no animations or anything until CUE starts up.

attachment.php?attachmentid=24276&stc=1&d=1455047962

cueprofile.png.745e7dab3dcccbfa72f9889eebb5827f.png

I'm not sure what you mean!

If you're looking for a way to have animation on the keyboard before Windows starts up, it's basically impossible. The keyboard itself doesn't actually have the ability to run animations; it's software like CUE or community-made projects that send each and every frame to the keyboard; kind of like how your TV just shows you frames of a movie.

Archived