Corsair Community

H2100 hollow. Too much bass.

CarlitoJr

Just bought these. Upgraded from 1500s which worked perfectly with windows 10 but finally got a short in the cchord so o couldn't use the mic without duct tape. Upgraded to the h2100s and they do not sound alike at all. The surround 7.1 is working. I tested the usual simple tests and all 8 channels are working properly. I Uninstalled the drivers restarted and did fresh install restarted again and still the same stuff. I've read other posts and other methods and nothing seems to work. My windows 10 is fresh as i reformatted and everything. 1500s worked perfect. Crisp clean 7.1. Now these 2100s sound hollow. ..too much bass. I've played with the equalizers for over an hour and i know enough to understand that this is not correct. Any ideas before i give up and decide to return them and wait another month for a set of headphones to try again...thank you

Tried every possible combination i could think of. They do not sound anywhere near as good as my 1500s.just ordered the turtle beach 450s. Usb 7.1 wireless. Option to turn off mic loopback. ...idk why 2100s don't have that option. ..either way 2100s sound like crap and if i have another faulty corsair then someone tell me! Oh well. Goodbye corsair. ..m65 done in a month. ..k70 lights about 30 gone. ..but the keyboard still feels so good. And that m400 mousepad is the best. But headphones and mice are a no go anymore. Half goodbye corsair. ..returning the 2100s as we speak.

Archived