Corsair Community

Problems with m65 rgb

Hi. I bought a Corsair m65 rgb mouse in January and have been experiencing a lot of problems. The first problem I encountered was with the sensor at randoms times it would jump the the very top of the screen after which I would have to correct it. This caused a lot of frustration during gaming. The second problem I encountered was the mouse disconnecting. This was the weirdest problem. The sensor would stop working, the lights would stay on and all the buttons would work as well. The sensor would only become responsive again after unplugging it and plugging it back in. The third problem was with the lights. The lights would go off after 10-20 minutes of use and would only go back on if I unplug and the plug in back in and then go off after 10-20 minutes of use again. The second light problem is with the scroll wheel. I could never get a colour I choose. Which ever colour I chose it would be that colour and white and if I chose white then it would be white and a purply pink. The only problems I could replicate was with the lights, the sensor problems seem to happen randomly. I used the mouse before and after a format and have re-installed the drivers for the mouse over and over to no avail. I used the mouse since January and sent it to back to company I bought it from. It's been away for 2 weeks and they want to return the mouse. They said they have encountered no problems with with the mouse and that it works perfectly on default settings. They also want to charge me extra fees. I am lost now and have nowhere to go from here besides pay the charges and receive a faulty mouse back. Please help!

• Corsair Employee

Did you ever update the firmware on the mouse? We unfortunately can't help you with the extra fees but I recommend you contact our tech support first next time (and you can still do so now) so they can see if the issue is with the hardware or system specific.

Make sure too that your drivers are fully updated and you make note of which USB ports you're using.

Archived