Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

NICE! This is very close to what I need to get started! I see how you did the lighting, but I don't understand how it gets triggered. I must be missing something.

Its triggered with a simple solid effect, When any key in that group is pressed, it simply triggers the solid effect. So attach the keys you want to CTRL. And change the colors accordingly with a on key press event.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its triggered with a simple solid effect, When any key in that group is pressed, it simply triggers the solid effect. So attach the keys you want to CTRL. And change the colors accordingly with a on key press event.

Ok so I think I finally "get it", but it looks like there's no way to get what I want.

So starting with a simple example. In order to get the CTRL key to change the color of the Function keys I have to add them to a group. Then I apply the "On KeyPress" solid color and it works great....I press CTRL and the Function Key change color.

Problem is that if I press one of the function keys they also all change color. So if I did what I wanted my entire keyboard would be blinking all the time.

Ok so I think I finally "get it", but it looks like there's no way to get what I want.

So starting with a simple example. In order to get the CTRL key to change the color of the Function keys I have to add them to a group. Then I apply the "On KeyPress" solid color and it works great....I press CTRL and the Function Key change color.

Problem is that if I press one of the function keys they also all change color. So if I did what I wanted my entire keyboard would be blinking all the time.

Yea sadly thats the only way it works

Id appreciate more detail please, such as Keys used ingame, and dont rely on me to just come up with more stuff. I want you to give me the full details of what you want since im making the profile for you, i shouldn't have to research for you too.

I use these keys:

WASD(movin), Shift(run), strg/ctrl(sneak), Q(prone), tab(player list), 3(killstreak), 4(tactical), G(grenade), Y(chat), space(jump)

I would like:

+ Team color on the rest of the keyboard or on the numpad

+ controls white

+ emp effect when emp used and it hits me the keyboard lights go off like the emp keyboard effect the other guy made

+ When in menu keyboard is off with matchin orange colors like diagonal waves

+ F keys are the ammo bar

+ Zombie mode: same with ammo and controls but team color is red

+ When hit by enemy or got dmg keyboard blink with red but does not affect f keys

+ print, scroll L, pause, insert, home, page up & down, delete end should light up for killstreak yellow

Hopefully you can do that:biggrin: K70

I use these keys:

WASD(movin), Shift(run), strg/ctrl(sneak), Q(prone), tab(player list), 3(killstreak), 4(tactical), G(grenade), Y(chat), space(jump)

I would like:

+ Team color on the rest of the keyboard or on the numpad

+ controls white

+ emp effect when emp used and it hits me the keyboard lights go off like the emp keyboard effect the other guy made

+ When in menu keyboard is off with matchin orange colors like diagonal waves

+ F keys are the ammo bar

+ Zombie mode: same with ammo and controls but team color is red

+ When hit by enemy or got dmg keyboard blink with red but does not affect f keys

+ print, scroll L, pause, insert, home, page up & down, delete end should light up for killstreak yellow

Hopefully you can do that:biggrin: K70

I cannot make some of these functions because they require a third party software. Such the ammo bar and when hit by enemy thing.

Sorry man i dont know how to code in any 3rd party programs. And if you read what my thread says i only make profiles that are possible to make with CUE.

Can you make still everything else than the 3rd thingys I try then to code the rest :/ Thanx:biggrin:

can you please modify this profile. i cant seem to find how to change it to the colors and options i want, due to the complexity. all i want to do is change it so that when you press a key it is the same color blue when no keys are being pressed. i also want to make it so the delay between "blackout" isnt so long.

the original profile is one made by your found below.

"Request #150: "I would like to have your corrosive blue as the main lighting of the keyboard with the emp effect happening as a reaction for any keys pressed. Additionally, I would like to have the W,A,S,D keys, numbers 1 thru 6, the space-bar, left shift and left control keys breathe the whole time and not react with the emp effect."

Blue emp K65

Blue emp K70

Blue emp K95

------------------------------------------------------------------------"

Hey man. it would really be cool if you could make a Super Smash Bros. Melee Theme for the K95. I imagined it having "Super Smash Bros. Melee" Run Across the keyboard or "SSBM" maybe with a shine and smashball next to it. and maybe every characters logo runs across they keyboard to. just would really like a melee theme for my keyboard. Thanks

Hey man. it would really be cool if you could make a Super Smash Bros. Melee Theme for the K95. I imagined it having "Super Smash Bros. Melee" Run Across the keyboard or "SSBM" maybe with a shine and smashball next to it. and maybe every characters logo runs across they keyboard to. just would really like a melee theme for my keyboard. Thanks

Haaaaa yea.. thats not possible.