Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

the epic lighting setting on the razer blackwiddow, it's like a rapid ranbow random madness.

It appears that 15-17 seconds in this video

Would it be possible to get/create a profile in which every individual key cycles through a random color at the rate of the current color shift setting of medium. Basically, instead of having the whole keyboard cycle the same color at the same time, every key would cycle through a different random color.

Lastly, if not impossible, would it be able to have a ripple effect from the key press of just a white ripple of a trailing of 2-3 keys?

Not possible to both of you.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello sir,

I was wondering if you would mind having a go at an Aurora Borealis themed profile. The colors I was thinking would be alternating/flowing blues and greens, and then the same pattern with purples and blues. Similar to this photo: http://i.imgur.com/WNfWP7r.jpg

A combination of those colors would be awesome, or have two modes, one with blues/greens, and one with purples/blues.

Yo, could you do something like a cs profile in red theme and whenever you press a button it's like a lightningstrike or a bullet shooting out in random directions like this one you did:

(when you press on a letter)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rglxwow7eopttx7/K70%20RGB%20JHEY.prf?dl=0

Maybe you can add something you belive is nice for a FPS gamer (not too much going on tho) and make sure to include WSAD in an outstanding color compared to the rest! Thank you alot! :p:

Another Request. I was wondering how difficult it wouldd be to do a Rocket League profile?

Doesn't need to be for the controls since I use controller, but would be nice to have my keyboard become an LED banner (Or something) for the game when I'm playing.

I know it's simple, and I've tried to do it myself but I suck at this lol

Another Request. I was wondering how difficult it wouldd be to do a Rocket League profile?

Doesn't need to be for the controls since I use controller, but would be nice to have my keyboard become an LED banner (Or something) for the game when I'm playing.

I know it's simple, and I've tried to do it myself but I suck at this lol

i dont know anything about this game, details please

Hey thanks for all the work you've done they're really impressive.

Im wondering if you could do something similar to this

[ame]

[/ame]

around the 15 second mark where there is random flashing.

And if possible use the same colors as the one in the video.

Thanks!!

Hey thanks for all the work you've done they're really impressive.

Im wondering if you could do something similar to this

around the 15 second mark where there is random flashing.

And if possible use the same colors as the one in the video.

Thanks!!

Try this:http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=147210

Yo, could you do something like a cs profile in red theme and whenever you press a button it's like a lightningstrike or a bullet shooting out in random directions like this one you did:

(when you press on a letter)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rglxwow7eopttx7/K70%20RGB%20JHEY.prf?dl=0

Maybe you can add something you belive is nice for a FPS gamer (not too much going on tho) and make sure to include WSAD in an outstanding color compared to the rest! Thank you alot! :p:

could you do the layout like the other csgo one you did? the only problem is that shift alt and ctrl doesn't work. Here is the link to the layout:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gwv72p9dr5z01ka/csgo%20k70.prf?dl=0

Hey! I was looking all over for someone to make me a specific profile for me, and I hope you can help me out a bit here!

So, basically, I am a vibrant person, and I LOVE full keyboard animations, so if you could make a bright orange FPS profile that has an animation on the background, like flashing keys different colors while maintaining that orange bright look, and whenever I press a key, if it could make a rainbow circle ripple come out of the key, that would be amazing!

I hope this isn't too much for you, and I hope you can do this for me, I would be extremely appreciative, since I have been searching for a good profile for a while now :D

Been looking for a profile that combines the Reactive Ripple + Color Shift default effects, where the Color Shift one is at 33/66% brightness, and the Reactive is at 100% brightness.

The Color Shift slowly cycles through random colors, and the Ripple creates fast color ripples of random colors (each ripple is only 1 color though).

Alternatively a solid background color + the Reactive Ripple would also be awesome

Been looking for a profile that combines the Reactive Ripple + Color Shift default effects, where the Color Shift one is at 33/66% brightness, and the Reactive is at 100% brightness.

The Color Shift slowly cycles through random colors, and the Ripple creates fast color ripples of random colors (each ripple is only 1 color though).

Alternatively a solid background color + the Reactive Ripple would also be awesome

This is impossible in the current version of cue.

Could you possibly make a profile that is a solid color for the entire keyboard, however when I press a button, all the lights will turn off briefly and a random key on the keyboard will light any random color.

If possible, have the solid color for whole keyboard cycle through with the pause break button? Blue, red, yellow, purple, pink and white.

This is for a game that I repeatedly press a couple of keys extremely quickly (Osu!) and when there are flashing colors or ripple effects, the key presses get lost in an array of colors that eventually looks too solid due to constant ripple effects.

Thanks a bunch!

Could you possibly make a profile that is a solid color for the entire keyboard, however when I press a button, all the lights will turn off briefly and a random key on the keyboard will light any random color.

If possible, have the solid color for whole keyboard cycle through with the pause break button? Blue, red, yellow, purple, pink and white.

This is for a game that I repeatedly press a couple of keys extremely quickly (Osu!) and when there are flashing colors or ripple effects, the key presses get lost in an array of colors that eventually looks too solid due to constant ripple effects.

Thanks a bunch!

the random key thing is impossible. there was a couple osu requests that ive recieved before if you want to try them, Request 62, 116, and 119

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=139228

• Confused 1