Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the original was meant to match a lava feeling and you said to keep it that way but make it different colors. But i see what your trying to get at.

Yeah, sorry about that. I guess it would've helped if I clarified in the first request. Hope this isn't to much or anything.

Hi folks! I was hoping someone could make an league of legends profile for me thats inspired by zed and yasuo.

And for k95 please :)

I would be very grateful for the one who would do this.

thx.

flash on F and ignite on D

G1: Mid

G2: top

G3:Adc

G4:Jungle

G5: Supp

If its possible to edit the key bindings i can do it myself :)

Hi folks! I was hoping someone could make an league of legends profile for me thats inspired by zed and yasuo.

thx.

thx.

there appears to already be a profile for zed AND yasuo,

Zed.mode

Yasuo.mode

Given that Paradox's Magicka 2 Has just launched, I'd like to request a Profile for this game.

Q is Water, which is dark blue

W is Life, which is green

E is Shield, which is yellow

R is Ice, which is light blue

A is Lightning, which is purple

S is Death, which is red

D is Earth, which is brown

F is Fire, which is orange

Hey just got my K70 this week and I have been trying to get it scroll or flash "Go Big Blue" in Blue obviously with all other keys being white. I have struggled, to get this but if it's possible I figured you could do it. Thanks in advance if you can or can't :D

Hey just got my K70 this week and I have been trying to get it scroll or flash "Go Big Blue" in Blue obviously with all other keys being white. I have struggled, to get this but if it's possible I figured you could do it. Thanks in advance if you can or can't :D

Ive been requested words to scroll by previously and it doesint end up so great.

Ive been requested words to scroll by previously and it doesint end up so great.

Okay that's fine. Any chance for the flashing ability? Like each word appears for 2-3 seconds and then goes to the next? If not still thanks for answering.

Okay that's fine. Any chance for the flashing ability? Like each word appears for 2-3 seconds and then goes to the next? If not still thanks for answering.

id only be able to fit like 2 letters per frame. its not worth it trust me.

Edited by krazykid

Given that Paradox's Magicka 2 Has just launched, I'd like to request a Profile for this game.

Q is Water, which is dark blue

W is Life, which is green

E is Shield, which is yellow

R is Ice, which is light blue

A is Lightning, which is purple

S is Death, which is red

D is Earth, which is brown

F is Fire, which is orange

finished:)!

Hey man your work is really awesome i justr got my KB today and already got almost all your profiles

i really would love a green lantern based one with like the logo in centerr and numpad and a swift riple from the center of the ring with every typing and if it would be posible do the same with all the 7 rings and logos but gjust green would be awesome

Hey man your work is really awesome i justr got my KB today and already got almost all your profiles

i really would love a green lantern based one with like the logo in centerr and numpad and a swift riple from the center of the ring with every typing and if it would be posible do the same with all the 7 rings and logos but gjust green would be awesome

What, send me pictures and stuff.