Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

Hey KrazyKid, Impressive work.

I just got my K70 RGB the other day and am loving playing around with your profiles.

I was wondering if you'd be able to make a profile based around outer space. Space is absolutely beautiful and I think capturing that in a profile would be a fun challenge.

I'll attach an image for reference but if you could make it mainly purple, with a very faint dark wave going left to right across it with occasional sparkles as stars, that would be sweet!

Thanks man!

Reference:

http://i.imgur.com/zOKNFYn.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi krazy Request #70 random flash that u did before , instead of flash randomly can u make it like just the key that pressed flash random colour every it being pressed please ? many thanks

I actually like what scixor requested, maybe we can have a different colour ripple instead of rainbow ripple as it collides with the base profile theme. So can i request a spiral rainbow that comes with a girly ripple colour combined lightning effect? :roll:

I love the Lava pool profile you made, and was wondering if you could make one that was darker and used reds instead of orange and white? Like pink red and black. It would be for the K65.

Heyy man could you make me a profile that has 2 different modes; 1 gaming mode, 1 normal mode.

Gaming mode: please could you make it something simple, no ripples, I like flowing rainbows and flowing colours. Surprise me :)

Normal mode: special for typing. If you don't type for 5 seconds it will gradually go through the spectrum of colours. When you start typing, the spectrum will ripple away into a red glow with some type of rainbow type effect (not ripple - I think that is too bulky and messy you know) like type lighting.

Mode switch: pause break key

Thanks man, loving your profiles here!

Hey KrazyKid, Impressive work.

I just got my K70 RGB the other day and am loving playing around with your profiles.

I was wondering if you'd be able to make a profile based around outer space. Space is absolutely beautiful and I think capturing that in a profile would be a fun challenge.

I'll attach an image for reference but if you could make it mainly purple, with a very faint dark wave going left to right across it with occasional sparkles as stars, that would be sweet!

Thanks man!

Reference:

http://i.imgur.com/zOKNFYn.jpg

Finished these so far, just need to make tetris and for seattle seahawks, that wont really workout.

I saw an request for a Tetris effect in another thread & was directed here. If that request has yet to be posted I would like to request that profile. Thanks!

tetris for the k70 , read my post for more info... <3

after 1 hour of continuous work, ive finished this long awaited request!

Hey! im new to the utility so im not sure what all is possible.

Ive been trying to make it where one individual key causes a reaction in lights on the whole board, and the other keys do not.

If your familiar with League Of Legends i wanted to make an Udyr profile where all the keys are white but QWER which are Yellow Green Blue and Red to reflect the stances. Now, for each of those keys, on key press, i would like the keyboard to pulse colors that reflect said stance. Like if i press R for pheonix the whole board lights up red and orange. Turtle its light green and dark green etc.

Ive spend a few hours trying to get this to work but i cant seem to do it. If not possible, could you consider doing a tutorial for advanced profiles? Thanks a bunch!

Someone made an udyr profile already

Yeah i saw this but its not the way im wanting it to look. I could make it myself but i dont understand how to make it where, if i push R only it will make the entire keyboard go red, and if i push E only it will make the entire keyboard go blue etc.

This udyr prefile is quite a ways off from what im looking at using. I aslo have K95. Idk if that matters much.

Hey Krazykid. First of all thanks for the effort you are putting into these profiles!

I would love one for the MOBA SMITE? If you aren't familiar with it, you can picture it like any other MOBA, however it's in 3rd perspective and instead of using QWER, you use 1,2,3,4 for using abilites and WASD to move around. You level up abilites with F1,F2,F3,F4 and teleport back with E. You can also jump with SPACE. TAB shows you the score. With F and R you can use active items and with X and C potions. These are the most important keys. I was wondering if you could build a fitting profile around it? (For example I would love if E would pulsate when I teleport back. So pressing E and then a pulse for about 3 seconds). You can see more about the game here: https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/default.aspx?ok=

Edited by ZURPLE

Hi Krazy Kid

Is it possible if you mod one of the requests you already did. Its #6 Rainbow Ripple Spectrum but instead when the keyboard is idle can you make the solid yellow change colors when no keys are pressed thank you

I was hoping I could get something either close or related to Subaru's sti logo? If the initials or logo isn't possible maybe something close with their colors? (Gold, Blue, and Red?).

Thanks,

Ping

http://i57.tinypic.com/25h06sh.jpg

Hi krazykid,

thank you for all your work and for sharing all of your creations! I have a request for you if possible:

Can you make a similar profile as the below (request no10) but instead of the wave effect for each line when pressing a button, to make each pressed button to stay lit yellow for 2 sec and then back to normal? Furthermore, please increase the duration of the random white flashes and decrese the blue pulse (or make the white flashes permanent)

Request #10: "Do you think you can replicate this for the K70?

Link: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=138924"

BlueBlightYellowFlash K95

Thanks a lot! :)

could you make a sakura cherry blossom efect? here is a vid, i want it as minimalist as possible (no effects, not exaggerated glows, just the kb glowing in all cute colours :P, like underwater profile-> http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135502), here is a vid for reference, thank you :D and sorry for my horrible english >.< i have a k70

[ame]

[/ame] Edited by Phelaes

Hey Krazykid. First of all thanks for the effort you are putting into these profiles!

I would love one for the MOBA SMITE? If you aren't familiar with it, you can picture it like any other MOBA, however it's in 3rd perspective and instead of using QWER, you use 1,2,3,4 for using abilites and WASD to move around. You level up abilites with F1,F2,F3,F4 and teleport back with E. You can also jump with SPACE. TAB shows you the score. With F and R you can use active items and with X and C potions. These are the most important keys. I was wondering if you could build a fitting profile around it? (For example I would love if E would pulsate when I teleport back. So pressing E and then a pulse for about 3 seconds). You can see more about the game here: https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/default.aspx?ok=

I forgot to say that I have a K70. Oops.

done.

Hi Krazy Kid

Is it possible if you mod one of the requests you already did. Its #6 Rainbow Ripple Spectrum but instead when the keyboard is idle can you make the solid yellow change colors when no keys are pressed thank you

i have no idea what your talking about.

could you make a sakura cherry blossom efect? here is a vid, i want it as minimalist as possible (no effects, not exaggerated glows, just the kb glowing in all cute colours :P, like underwater profile-> http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135502), here is a vid for reference, thank you :D and sorry for my horrible english >.< i have a k70

Someone already made this, Here is the download link:

Sakura Blossom.prf

Someone already made this, Here is the download link:

[ATTACH]21807[/ATTACH]

oh, i see, but its not like the one i want, i dont like just some glows in the keyboard when everything left is off, could you make something like the underwater profile but with the sakura blossom effects & colours? i'll be very grateful to you >.<

and again, sorry for my bad english :(

Hi krazykid,

thank you for all your work and for sharing all of your creations! I have a request for you if possible:

Can you make a similar profile as the below (request no10) but instead of the wave effect for each line when pressing a button, to make each pressed button to stay lit yellow for 2 sec and then back to normal? Furthermore, please increase the duration of the random white flashes and decrese the blue pulse (or make the white flashes permanent)

Thanks a lot! :)

finished!:)

enjoy your dark lava profile:

#78 at the bottom

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=139228

Hey, a few days ago you made me this Darker Lava profile using red and pink, instead of orange. and the colors were perfect, but after a few days of using it I realized the animation on it was very empty, at least when compared to ones like the poison pool or original lava profiles. Could you make it so the animations were more active and persistent?

Sorry I sent this to you in a private message, I was trying to get the quote and accidentally hit send. Hope I didn't break any rules.

Hey, a few days ago you made me this Darker Lava profile using red and pink, instead of orange. and the colors were perfect, but after a few days of using it I realized the animation on it was very empty, at least when compared to ones like the poison pool or original lava profiles. Could you make it so the animations were more active and persistent?

Sorry I sent this to you in a private message, I was trying to get the quote and accidentally hit send. Hope I didn't break any rules.

no rules broken here :P, you can try and edit it yourself. just pick the group, right click and pick "edit lighting" and shorten the times to see what looks good, if you really cant figure it out, than ill do it for you. cheers.

no rules broken here :P, you can try and edit it yourself. just pick the group, right click and pick "edit lighting" and shorten the times to see what looks good, if you really cant figure it out, than ill do it for you. cheers.

The problem isn't with the existing animations, it just seems to empty for my liking, like if you look at the poison pool profile it's constantly changing and rippling with this one there's no rippling effect, just a buildup then a wave out from the center.

The problem isn't with the existing animations, it just seems to empty for my liking, like if you look at the poison pool profile it's constantly changing and rippling with this one there's no rippling effect, just a buildup then a wave out from the center.

Well the original was meant to match a lava feeling and you said to keep it that way but make it different colors. But i see what your trying to get at.

oh, i see, but its not like the one i want, i dont like just some glows in the keyboard when everything left is off, could you make something like the underwater profile but with the sakura blossom effects & colours? i'll be very grateful to you >.<

and again, sorry for my bad english :(

will you be able to do my request? x.x