Corsair Community

Force LS 60GB SSD Drive

Hi, I have a force LS 60GB SSD Drive and recently it has just gave up the ghost on me. It happened after i a routine windows update and when i turned on the computer the next morning it booted up into the bios and the SSD drive was there but it had been completely wiped it is showing 0.0 where it should be showing the data space available. I am waiting to hear from the tech department because the drive is not even a year old yet. Has anyone else come across this recently? :confused:

Hi, I have a force LS 60GB SSD Drive and recently it has just gave up the ghost on me. It happened after i a routine windows update and when i turned on the computer the next morning it booted up into the bios and the SSD drive was there but it had been completely wiped it is showing 0.0 where it should be showing the data space available. I am waiting to hear from the tech department because the drive is not even a year old yet. Has anyone else come across this recently? :confused:

Make a ticket or call them its free via Skype had something with my old Force 3 like this happen drive just died out the blue customer service are very helpful with this sort of issue.

Archived