Corsair Community

Customers are required to pay shipping charges

Striken

I've sent to Corsair support an SP2500 speakers by email to be replaced because they completely died, but because it weights 13.700Kg I had to pay in the post office 68.57€. The speakers are in warranty but Corsair says:

..."As per the Corsair Warranty, customers are required to pay shipping and handling charges, as well as any applicable tariffs, duties, taxes and fees necessary to convey the defective item back to Corsair for replacement or exchange"..."...Corsair is not responsible for any lost or misdirected shipments"...

After paying more than 200€ for the speakers, now, because they died in warranty I had to spend almost 70€ more to ship the defective item. And after that Corsair says is not responsible for any lost or misdirected shipments.

Corsair should have a transporter to handle this things to his clients.

I had a problem with an HP laptop and HP sent a transporter to my home to pic up the defective laptop free of charge.

As a costumer I cannot buy any more Corsair products online if when they brake I have to pay the shipment to you.

This is really not a good policy.

Since you're in the EU, you have the option of returning the item to the store you bought the item from, they handle the RMA and swallow the shipping costs.

An additional hop in the process will prolong the replacement process, but if it's a brick&mortar store, you'll avoid the shipping cost altogether.

Since you're in the EU, you have the option of returning the item to the store you bought the item from, they handle the RMA and swallow the shipping costs.

An additional hop in the process will prolong the replacement process, but if it's a brick&mortar store, you'll avoid the shipping cost altogether.

The problem is that I've purchased in an online store, that's why I've sent directly to Corsair.

The problem is that I've purchased in an online store, that's why I've sent directly to Corsair.

Aye, but I'm guessing you bought it from a store within your borders, and the RMA dropoff location is probably in another country.

Aye, but I'm guessing you bought it from a store within your borders, and the RMA dropoff location is probably in another country.

I've purchased in pixmania, but they don't have any store in Portugal. That's the problem of buying online :(

You could have rang corsairs toll free number from skype and got them picked up for free that's what i did

That didn`t work for me. I live in Spain and had to return the faulty item to Holland at my expense. Calling Corsairs toll free number made no difference.

As it happens the cost was only about €30 and I got a replacement in 6 days. So can`t complain really !

Archived