Corsair Community

Corsair void. 36.08 and CUE 1.12.75 mute inverted

fillen

Hi, i updated both my headset and CUE. And now when i mute the microphone it is not muted. but when i un-mute it it is muted. So the sound for when i mute the mic and the light on the mic is reversed. The light is turned on when the headset is not muted instead off being turned off.

Hi, i updated both my headset and CUE. And now when i mute the microphone it is not muted. but when i un-mute it it is muted. So the sound for when i mute the mic and the light on the mic is reversed. The light is turned on when the headset is not muted instead off being turned off.

That is correct.

I must admit though that the sounds that it plays when you mute and unmute, fits this new way better..

The first time with the i had to get used to the high pitch one being disable and low pitch enable.. :)..

I'm getting my device today or tomorrow... Do you recommend installing latest CUE / firmware, or stick to the previous one in the view of some new bugs?

VOID USB 7.1 version.

Get the newest one... it fixes a lot of bugs. This is a very very small one that i won't consider a bug because the mute and un-mute sounds actually makes sense now.

Before they seemed inverted. :sigh!:

Archived