Corsair Community

How do I set up push/ pull radiator H115i RGB platinum

pontageek

So I got an idea to add 3 LL140 fans inside my case (2 top and 1 rear) because I just love how they look and move my current top mounted Corsair H115i RGB platinum to the front. I plan to change my radiator setup from top exhaust to front intake setup. I got additional 2 RGB ML fans installed on the front so theoretically I can have push/pull front radiator config with total 4 ML140 fans. Those fans should be identical I assume (same ML, same RGB type, and same size). Question is Corsair H115i RGB platinum is controlled by the pump head, there are cables to connect 2 fans to the pump head. If I installed 4 fans as push/ pull config how do I synchronize the speed across all 4 fans because only 2 of them are connected to the pump?

pwm fan splitter cables are just fine for that. they will run at the same speed.

Okay so it means the the splitter cable will need to be connected to fan cable from the pump head? I thought before there's a remedy from iCUE software. But this will fix the speed issue as well. Thanks!

pwm fan splitter cables are just fine for that. they will run at the same speed.

Sorry another question to confirm, the specification of H115i rgb platinum is 2000 rpm and indeed I tested it out and it can reach up to 1900 - 2000 rpm. Then I tested the ML140 fans I have in my case (soon to be coupled for push/pull) and it maxed out at 1200 rpm as specification at Corsair website. Now I know that it's very loud to run fans up to 2000 rpm but out of curiosity, it seems that the ML fans pre-installed with the cooler are "different". Or perhaps this is just software bypassing the speed limit and the standard ML140 rgb fans can be actually boosted to 2000 rpm?