Corsair Community

Broken/Missing ICUE command after updating software

MoonBurst

Prior to updating, I had a rebind. I would rebind volume up/down onto my Corsair M65's DPI up/down. These were set to allow me to hold the DPI up/down to adjust my volume in game quickly, easily, and without moving my hand.

However, after updating ICUE, it will no longer repeat the command, meaning that it now only changes volume in 2% increments, demanding that I press the button a number of times to adjust my sound. This is both slower, more work, and requires me to adjust my grip.

I would like the option to be able to hold the DPI up/down to adjust my volume returned. :c

• Corsair Employee

Hi MoonBurst,

Go ahead and submit this in a ticket to support -- they will be able to provide you with a link to an older version of iCUE as a temporary workaround for this. I do confirm I was able to reproduce this issue, though, and am going to mention it to the appropriate teams.

Hi MoonBurst,

Go ahead and submit this in a ticket to support -- they will be able to provide you with a link to an older version of iCUE as a temporary workaround for this. I do confirm I was able to reproduce this issue, though, and am going to mention it to the appropriate teams.

Thank you, though the downgrading aspect is a bit difficult for me and the issue isn't catastrophic such as it just flat out not launching the program (as has happened before a while back), I'll simply wait for it to fix and try to update each day to hopefully get an update fix when available. It was mostly just a troubling bug and I know until it's reported it can't be fixed. But thank you for reading my message, testing it, and forwarding it.