Corsair Community

Question Before Buying a K70.

OrSale

A bit of a newbie on corsair product's, bought a strafe for my brother and saw the Corsair K70 Vengeance. So many variant's, I am wondering if there is a Corsair K70 Product with RGB/The Sails Logo ( Not the gaming logo )/ and USB Pass through like what the corsair Strafe has.., for a mouse or such? I am confused at all these new/old model's looking at. If there is 1 to something like what I am mentioning, I was thinking of getting 1. Again sorry if It does not exist or I am asking a silly question.

Keyboards in the RGB series don't have passthrough USB, unlike the non-RGB series. There are 2 USB cables coming out of the RGB keyboards, but one of them is just for powering the LEDs on USB2.0 and the cable other is for data, but if you connect it to a USB3.0 port you don't need the secondary cable for power. There is no USB input on the keyboard to attach devices.

Keyboards in the RGB series don't have passthrough USB, unlike the non-RGB series. There are 2 USB cables coming out of the RGB keyboards, but one of them is just for powering the LEDs on USB2.0 and the cable other is for data, but if you connect it to a USB3.0 port you don't need the secondary cable for power. There is no USB input on the keyboard to attach devices.

Little correction: all (current) products in the RGB series except for the Strafe RGB. It has 2 USB connectors but only 1 is for power and the other is for the USB pass through.

Archived