Corsair Community

how can i get corsair link to start when i turn on my pc

ozi123

hi there,

like the title says, i wanty corsair link to start as soon as my pc switches on, or at the least when i log on. the reason being is it runs my fans on full blast untill i open my corsair link. would be nice for it to just go straight into my desktop tray. ive clicked the minimize to tray on startup option but it still does nothing.

im running 2.1.7.0

pull you link.exe file to your start up folder,thats how i do it.theres another if i recall how to do it and ill post it but ive worked like the last 20 hours so my brains fuzzy

theres a ''minimize on startup'' in tools/options

that may do it

im using the beta version with the newest firmware for the cooling node. the problem is, is that it doesnt start up properly because it says i need administrator privileges even though my profile is the only profile on the pc. another, more annoying thing is that it wont save my profile, it says its saved successfully but it keep reverting the led colours back to red and changing fan settings around. is it worth uninstalling the beta and going for the more stable version? will it affect my cooling node because the firmware is newer? i know you cant backwards apply the firmware.

i i upgraded to link 2.1.1 and have lost 3 of my fans and they arent even spinning. cant seem to reverse this and need help asap as i need the cooling in my pc. is there anyway i can completly uninstall everey trace of corsair link being on my pc and then start again. the fans are compatible because my fans are all the same make and some are working and others arent.

Archived