Corsair Community

M65 Pro randomly stopped working last night.

tr3v420

So i was doing my normal reddit browsing last night, and while reading a thread, not even touching my mouse, it disconnects and goes black.

Figured it was just one of those things, no worries, i was about to go to bed anyways so i just turned off the computer and went to sleep.

Next day i wake up and attempted to get the mouse to work again, with no success. Ive tried every port on my computer. Device manager doesn't pick anything up but the old mouse i had to plug in to suffice. Tried turning off the cue software, plugging the mouse into different electronics like the xbox just to see some lights, and nothing.

Mouse is less than 2 months old, no damage at all on the mouse or its cable.

Do these things just sometimes die? It was perfectly fine ever since i had it until last night.

Sudden death is not a common complaint. Contact Corsair Tech Support through the ticket system in the link above. You will need to upload the invoice as part of the process, but also explicitly tell them the mouse is essentially brand new.

Thanks for the reply. I bought this mouse at best buy at the register, i am pretty sure i do not have the paper receipt anymore. i believe i have the box ect still but no invoice. Will they still help?

Archived