Corsair Community

Corsair M65 RGB lag

Kondekka

As the title says, I've had this mouse for nearly 2 years now and these problems strated about 3 months ago, now it's growing on me and I'd like to fix it.

When I open up Google Chrome the mouse starts lagging for the duration it takes to start Chrome and then it's normal again, it also happens when opening other softwares, but particulary on Chrome.

I've tried everything, resetting BIOS values to default (I thought my OC would interfere with some USB devices) that didn't work, I tried to re-install CUE software, nope didn't help..

Only thing I can come up with is that some Windows update did something, or theres some issues in the mouse firmware.

And also after updating the mouse firmware over a year ago did something to the mouse, since the update those DPI arrow led's are not working.

I would like to rewert to the older firmwares to narrow down the problem, or perhaps the mouse is nearly dead, which would suck since even if I had warranty left, the new M65 would have different logo than what it now is.

I have both M65 RGB and K95 Corsair products with the older Corsair gaming logo on them.

But anyways, thanks in advance for any help!

EDIT: I also re-installed WIN10 2 weeks ago and even that didn't fix this problem.

Archived