Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

Hi there!

I really love the slow mega rainbow profile(Rainbow!!-K70.prf) you made for a request. However, I wanted to add some type-reactive effects to that and managed to add a simple white ripple on top of it which looks good... but what I really wanted to make(and unable to figure it out so far after quite some experimentation) is a horizontal/vertical white row pulse coming out instead of the whole ripple.

Could you perhaps make that? A horizontal row white pulse shot out from the key pressed would be cool on top of the slow mega rainbow... Or if too busy maybe even give me some pointers so that I can give it a shot myself? :) Anything is appreciated!!! Thanks for your great work btw!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I was hoping someone or the creator of Phazon blue could make more color choices?

I was trying to manipulate the colors but its above my head. I was thinking maybe a white and yellow type color scheme with an white or orange feedback color.

Thanks!

Hi,

I was hoping someone or the creator of Phazon blue could make more color choices?

I was trying to manipulate the colors but its above my head. I was thinking maybe a white and yellow type color scheme with an white or orange feedback color.

Thanks!

Im working on a color pack for it. By the way its called Electricity now. Phazon blue was another name.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=149762

Ill be adding the color pack on that page.

Ay bro i love the Rainbow All Around profile that you made, but is it possible to not have black waves going through the keyboard, just a continuous rainbow all around. If you could do that it would be amazing. Thanks! Also if there could be like a mode that doesn't have ripples that would be great :) Edited by Efun

Hello boys and girls, i am writing this thread because i would like on my Corsair K70 an RGB Profile to help me writing with more than 2 fingers :D:

If anyone knows one, please put the link in a Reply !

Thanks you for reading this !

If you could make a god specific profile on Smite for someone like Rama or Ullr, that would be awesome. I saw that you had made a Smite profile before but it was obvious to me that he had some different keybindings. I do backing with "b" and default actives are f/g (although I use f/r), and potions are c/z.

But if you could do a god specific one, that would be awesome.

Rama, Ullr, Sun Wukong, Chang'e or Mercury would be cool, I don't expect you to do all of them, but any one would be nice.