Corsair Community

k95 plat crroupted

bobhage88

every time I shut down or reboot my pc the k95 goes back to default light scheme till I go manually into the cue software. where it tells me that

"there is an error detected with your devices onboard profiles. one of your profiles has been corrupted or undetectable. please re-save all of your profiles to the device. you can also clear the onboard storage in settings". now I cant seem to find the on board settings. forgive my noob question but Iam lost as what to do and I am frustrated. This wasn't a cheap item to buy and would like to resolve the issue. any help on how to get this error to stop happening would be appreciated greatly. thank you all very much. any further info that might help fix the issue just let me know and I will provide. thank you again

• 2 weeks later...
You can clear all the onboard profiles under Global Settings.

It's possible the current hardware profiles are bad, So it may be best to create new ones.

I have the same problem,accompanied by wrong color display on some keys. you can try to soft reset or delete all on-board profiles but the issue wont go away.(Sorry.) at least mine didn't, and short of flashing a linux firmware available on a Github page; i tried everything,believe me. The only solution I think currently is to wait for corsair to release a new,relatively stable firmware for RGB platinum.

you can create a support ticket here

https://support.corsair.com/

Archived