Corsair Community

H100i pro XT Profile (save to device)

StuartLee2018AE

I upgraded from H100i v2 to H100i pro XT 240mm, and the temp are very good...

I configured the pump to Extreme, Fans to Quiet.

- Do Extreme put a toll on the pump lifespan, like all the time ?

How do i save the Custom profiles to the device onboard memory (if any) so it will run my profile everytime i turn on my PC?

The fan profile will save automatically, as long as H100i Temp (coolant temperature) is the control variable. That is already in place for the presets, but adjustable for custom curves. Software use or not, that is what should be used - not CPU temp.

The lighting you can save though the "Hardware Lighting Tab" in the cooler panel in iCUE. It will guide you through the choices. You are limited to single effects and can't do 9 layer color gradients (or whatever) like with the software. This is the lighting that will show whenever iCUE is not running, including boot/shutdown/restart.

You should use the pump at whatever speed you want. Typically "Mean Time Before Failure" is given in hours of use, not revolutions. However, you may also want to do a performance comparison between the various pump speeds. Most AIO users won't see much gain there with the short and relatively low restriction cooling loop.

Most likely it's fine. If you had nicked one of the main channels, you would know immediately with the resulting fluid coming out. Still, best practice would to be to do a visual inspection once a day, for a few days, just to make sure.

Most likely it's fine. If you had nicked one of the main channels, you would know immediately with the resulting fluid coming out. Still, best practice would to be to do a visual inspection once a day, for a few days, just to make sure.

I inspected it and poked a tissue into the hole , moving around, and the tissue is dry...

if it's not leaking, will it in the future (one day), it will burst open or crack on it's own due to liquid moving around the AIO? Temperature, Pressure or some sort?

• 6 months later...