Corsair Community

Corsair K70 Doing some weird trippy stuff!

TwispF4

So I got home today and went to turn on my computer, and I did, and my keyboard was completely unresponsive (except for the volume knob, interestingly that still worked). It was doing some really weird stuff. I tried different USB ports and that didn't change anything. I also restarted the PC a few times. Here's a video of what my keyboard did.

Not to mention I have counted 8 LEDs around the keyboard that are completely dead. I've only owned this keyboard for a little under a year, didn't expect catastrophic failure this early on.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytBcm6tbd9Q&feature=youtu.be]Click here to watch the video![/ame]

I have found that in the past Corsair is slow to look at my RMAs unless I have it posted on here, so here is my ticket #. Hopefully it can be reviewed in a timely fashion unlike my prior RMAs.

Ticket 6536476

Mine did that the last time I got it wet with water. So my advice to you is to disconnect it turn it upside down and let it dry for 1 day. If it works afterwards somebody in your household probably got it wet.

Hmm... maybe! We'll see how it works when I wake up.

Was probably my cat or something. I always have water bottles and cups around my PC.

Hmm... maybe! We'll see how it works when I wake up.

Was probably my cat or something. I always have water bottles and cups around my PC.

On top of that the model you have has LED burnout issues which is why they don't make them anymore. Corsair won't admit thats the reason but....

• Corsair Employee

Twisp, I had one of our tech support guys look into your ticket. He'll help you out with your issue.

@piiman, we still make single LED gaming mechanical keyboards. We don't use the silver brushed aluminum due to low demand but we do have a black brushed blue LED K70 available right now.

Archived