Corsair Community

Where to get previous versions of iCUE?

seansyho

Hi everybody. Since updating the iCUE back in late September (yes, I'm not a fan of updating the software that forces me to restart my computer. Yes, I'm not a fan of restarting my computer at all, even if there are Windows updates. I understand I have to restart it from time to time, and I do, just... Don't like to do it frequently.)

So... Back on track. Since updating my iCUE back in late September, I noticed that it has been uploading quite a lot of data. And by a lot I mean a lot. I tried to contact the support team, but they were lazy enough to try to figure it out, and just beat on it. Well, whatever... All I care about is that the iCUE (or any software that's not supposed to be uploading so much data) does not upload (or download) that much data. Or any data at all.

Please don't get me wrong - overall, for this entire year, according to my Kaspersky Internet Security, iCUE has downloaded over 10 GB (!) of data, and uploaded over 60 GB (!) of data. About 30 of which (maybe more, maybe less) go only for October. Why? What's it doing? Anybody seen it on their computers?

I tried to block anything I could find about iCUE in Kaspersky, but the numbers still grow.

So, what I'm looking for is a version prior to 3.33.246, which was released in September. I wasn't able to find it in the list of downloads on the Corsair website, and so I'm asking you, fellow forum members, to help me find the previous version. Maybe even the version before the one that was released in September, if that is possible. Please help me.

Edited by seansyho