Corsair Community

Hydro H100 in 600T case?

dacsther

Hello,

Does the H100 fit inside the 600T with the default fans mounted or do i need to fit slim fans inside as push and the regular fans outside as pull? Up top, replacing the 200m fan that is.

Regular ATX mobo with ram sticks, nothing fancy. I'm sorry if it's been asked before but i've not been able to come up with the answer on my own since i as of yet havent got either, just planning :)

Hello,

Does the H100 fit inside the 600T with the default fans mounted or do i need to fit slim fans inside as push and the regular fans outside as pull? Up top, replacing the 200m fan that is.

Regular ATX mobo with ram sticks, nothing fancy. I'm sorry if it's been asked before but i've not been able to come up with the answer on my own since i as of yet havent got either, just planning :)

fans mounted on the outside of the case just under the removable grill.

the radiator mounts on the inside of the case of course.

Hello,

You talking about those sythe slipstream 120X120X10 or something?

I'd suggest you get the H100, install it and verify how much clearance you have between the bottom of the rad to the top of your mobo. Then make your choice of fan. Though I know space is very limited in the 600T and 650D for push pull, but I think you could get away with a push pull if you used slim fans.

You'll maybe get more noise since both fans aren't identical and might push diffrent amounts of air at diffrent RPM's. To counter this you may need to get a fan controller seperate from the one included with your case. That way you can adjust the speed of the fans indivdually to reduce the noise created.

Archived