Corsair Community

Corsair MM800 RGB Polaris issue...

IcEWoLF

I just bought this pad today from best buy, first it looks cool, one of the best mouse pads ever, however, the USB pass through hub is big, so everytime I move the mouse there is a tug because the mouse key keeps touching the hub and when playing fps games this can become a huge issue. Its all nice and all, but I think I am going to return it, I hope your design team fixes this design flaw in the next version. Honestly you should have just left out the USB pass through so the top could have been low profile.

Yeah, quite a few people have mentioned this issue. Hopefully they'll do something about it for an updated/future version.

Yeah its a shame, $60 is a lot of money, within the return period, I just can't have something tugging on top when playing low dpi. I don't even know if Corsair even sent some of these units out to have people test them before releasing them so if there were any design flaws people would report it. Great design, just one poor design ruined it all.

This mouse would be perfect for people that use wireless mice, but for the people that play FPS and need the lowest available latency then this becomes a huge deal breaker.

Archived