Corsair Community

How to make macro to hold down Ctrl key

frigate

I've made a macro to hold down the control key. It does the action for the most part.

Ctrl + left mouse click makes my character jump. The macro that I made does that somewhat. However, it only works about 75% of the time. When I toggle that key, my character usually jumps, but also often it just walks to where I mouse click. This means that the macro releases the control key sporadically.

I need it to behave as if I put a paperweight on the control key of my keyboard.

In the settings for this macro, I selected for the "Action Repeat" to be "On/off (toggle)". The "Delay between action repeats" is "Constant: 1 ms". It won't let me set it to 0 ms.

Also, polling is set to 1, if that's of any help.

Thanks.

Do you have an estimate on when this might be implemented? I replaced a competitor's keyboard, which already has this feature, to get the K95 because I heard this keyboard's software was far more sophisticated.

• Corsair Employee
Do you have an estimate on when this might be implemented? I replaced a competitor's keyboard, which already has this feature, to get the K95 because I heard this keyboard's software was far more sophisticated.

No estimation as I don't know how hard it would be to implement.

Archived