Corsair Community

Corsair Glaive - Sensitivity settings

jeromeyrome

Hey guys,

I recently purchased a Corsair Glaive mouse, and it has a button on the mouse which can increase the sensitivity by 5 different levels. Every time I reboot my computer, it's back to the first setting. Is there a way for me to make sure it's always on my preferred level of sensitivity?

Cheers.

You can set this on the CUE software. CUE works by having profiles that keep your device settings saved in them. You can have them running through the software or you can also save the settings directly to your mouse through its Hardware Profile (a feature that the mouse has).

Once you've downloaded and installed the software, you can select a profile and choose your device. From there, menu options to customize your mouse will appear and you'll want to find the DPI tab. One of the settings there is to choose the default DPI setting. Once you've selected your desired setting, the device will load up that DPI setting each time it is loaded with CUE. It's the same process for a Hardware Profile, but you will have to manually save the profile to the device's memory. If you have any questions, let me know.

Archived