Corsair Community

Carbide 400C Filter

TheTiesThatBind

Hello Corsair community,

First post in the forums so I got a simple concern. Is it just me or the upper magnetic dust filter blocks a significant amount of air coming out of the case? I mean I think without the filter there's more air coming out than while the filter is on. I'm using the ML PRO RGB 120mm fans.

Anyone else noticed that or is just me?

I had also some other issues with the specific case but I love it's style and design so I try to stay positive :D (Trying to fit a H100i v2 front mounted was impossible for me and placing a 14cm fan above the VRMs of the mobo resulted in an interfere with the CPU cable so I couldn't do it).

Kind regards

• Corsair Employee
Hello Corsair community,

First post in the forums so I got a simple concern. Is it just me or the upper magnetic dust filter blocks a significant amount of air coming out of the case? I mean I think without the filter there's more air coming out than while the filter is on. I'm using the ML PRO RGB 120mm fans.

Anyone else noticed that or is just me?

I had also some other issues with the specific case but I love it's style and design so I try to stay positive :D (Trying to fit a H100i v2 front mounted was impossible for me and placing a 14cm fan above the VRMs of the mobo resulted in an interfere with the CPU cable so I couldn't do it).

Kind regards

This applies to any cases with dust filter really, either you keep the filter on to keep your system cleaner or take them off if the system desperately need the extra airflow.

Archived